The initial 1967 release of the Chevrolet Camaro had these engine options:
- One of two straight 6-cylinder engines;
- Small-block in 302-, 327-, or 350-cubic-inch displacement;
- Big Block 396.
The vaunted 427 was reserved for mid-size cars, full-size cars, and Corvette. But Don Yenko of Yenko Chevrolet changed that.
This 1969 Camaro has the Yenko touch.
- 427 BBC engine with a stock configuration or a Cross Ram Dual Manifold.
- Opening hood with a SS 'factory' hood or a Yenko hood with a raised center intake
- Wide tires with Good Year in white lettering
- Mag wheels similar to the popular Cragar SS wheels
- Custom grille
- A rear spoiler
- Graphic decals side stripes and hood graphics in white and black
By AMT, 1/25 scale