THIS IS CURRENTLY A 'PRE-RELEASE' ITEM BECAUSE i CAN NOT PRINT AT THIS TIME
If other items are ordered along with this chassis, they will ship now and the chassis will ship when available.
A complete one-piece 3D-resin-printed chassis with FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
This fits Competition Resin's 2010-2012 Pro Mod - Pro Stock Mustang body, but it may fit your needs too (see dimensions below).
Made of resin so easy modifications can be made by cutting, sanding and use of CA glue
I designed it to utilize many of Futurattraction's suspension and other items (see list of links below). It will save you a ton of time without having to scratch build your own means of mounting the front/rear suspension and more.
Main structural members are .090" diameter while minor members are .080" diameter.
- Mustang body is designed to sit on the chassis for easy removal for cockpit and engine display (body not included, nor means of attaching body)
- Front strut upper and lower mounting eyelets, for the strut/coil over spindle and lower A-arms.
- A small machined aluminum bolt/nut set will be available for this (as seen in the photos)**
- Rear 4-link brackets are molded to the chassis
- A small machined aluminum bolt/nut set will be available for this and includes bolts for the rear shocks (as seen in the photos)**
- Rear upper coil-over shock supports
- Rear engine/transmission plate is molded in
- Front engine mounting plate supports
- Detailed driver's cage with wrap-around tubing
- Futurattraction's Carbon Fiber Seat supports are provided.
Width at bottom rails: 2.37"
Overall length: 7.375"
Overall height: 1.65"
Width at rooftop: 1.43"
Length at rooftop 1.30"
LINKS TO PRODUCTS USED
Competition Resin 2010-2012 P/M, P/S Mustang Resin Body
FUTURATTRACTION PRODUCTS THAT WILL FIT:
Front Motor Plate
Front Strut Kit for 5-Bolt Wheels with TBM Rotors, or with Drilled Rotors
Front Strut Kit for Spindle Wheels with Slotted Rotors
Wishbone, A-Arm Supports
Rack & Pinion Set
Coil-Over Shock Kit (rear)
16x33" Drag Slicks (largest that fits) or 14x32" Drag Slicks, if you want more room.
Carbon Fiber Seat
Here's a photo of the chassis with my upcoming blown Pro Line Engine.
A Tunnel Ram version is also coming.
Chassis is complete and in one-piece, but addition and assembly of suspension, engine, wheels and body are required.
3D-printed resin chassis by Ted's Modeling, 1/25 scale
** Aluminum bolt sets are by RB Motion
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow, great looking chassis. I cannot wait to get this under It will require some modifications to fit the 68, but what a great starting point. [I am currently working on a 68 Camaro chassis as well as a couple for Altereds - Ted]